The University of Missouri, our MOBirds-L host, is going to deploy a new
LISTSERV server Sunday morning, 12/07/2008.  This represents an upgrade
in three ways:

*         New server hardware

*         New version of the operating system

*         New version of LISTSERV (15.5!)

They  have been testing the new version.  The web tools are not much
different from the 15.0 version we're currently using. Naturally, there
may be some "growing pains".  Please let us know if you think MOBirds-L
is acting strange next week.

Thx & Good birding,

Susan Hazelwood and David Scheu, MOBirds-L List Owners

Columbia and St. Louis, MO

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/