I've had a small flock (10-15) coming to the "stream" that feeds my water garden several days this past week.  It's the first time I've seen them in my neighborhood.  They drink and bathe, but so far haven't gone to the nearby holly which is full of berries.  I also had my first ever in the yard Eastern Towhee this past Monday, but I haven't seen him since.

Bill Hoss
Webster Groves, MO