Just a reminder that St. Louis Audubon will be hosting a birding trip to B.K. Leach CA Saturday, December 6.  We will meet at 8:15 am at the Dierbergs parking lot on the south side of the intersection of Hwy 70 and Hwy 79 and proceed from there to B.K. Leach.  Participants can either car pool with others or drive their own car.  We will meet any other participants at 9:00 am at the first parking lot in the conservation area after entering on Hwy M.  Birders can stay as long as they wish, but we will not be making a stop for lunch, so they should bring their own.   During our return, we will stop at Winfield and other birding spots along Hwy 79, time permitting, and we will back at  Dierbergs around 2 pm.

The forecast is for very cold weather so dress accordingly.  The majority of our birding will be done by car, but we may occasionally take short walks.

Pat Lueders, Trip Leader
St. Louis, MO