Dear MoBirder's,

   Has Anyone seen the ALLEN'S HUMMINGBIRD today...??? Michelle and I are
going to be in St. Louis tomorrow and thought that we might try to go see it if
it's still around... Anyone See it...???

Also, can anyone tell me if it will be Possible to see the EASTERN SCREECH
OWL at Sugar Creek Nursery, in Kirkwood, MO tomorrow... I see on their
Website that they are Closed on Sunday, but does that mean that the Shop is
Closed, or the Whole Garden Area (ie. wherever the Owl is...), or would it be
Possible to still See it without causing too much trouble...??? Any Help with
this would be Much Appreciated!!!

Any other Birds of Interest being seen in St. Louis area...???

Thank You guys in advance for Any Advice or Inspiration!!! Thank You once
again, Please Take Care.

Yours,
Jonathan B. Pons
Boonville, Cooper County