Potentially useful information: The Baumann Campground (a.k.a. Camp
Branch campground) is currently closed for a goose hunt. I visited
today and, when met with the closed gates, decided to keep it kosher
and checked with the Clay County Parks office at Camp Branch Marina
for permission to walk in. They asked that I stay out since there are
goose-hunting stations all over the Camp Branch area. However: Hunting
is only open Monday through Friday of each week. Birders can feel free
to walk into the area Saturday and Sunday.

Good birding,

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co.)

http://www.mobirds.org