Larry, thanks for the correction on directions.  The CR241 direction was taken off of an old map, and the numbering system has been changed now making the CR61.  Greg Swick tried to find the bird yesterday morning with no luck, I am pleased you located the guy.  I have some good pictures of the bird, and anyone interested in seeing three of the better ones I would be happy to forward them to you.

Charley Burwick
Greater Ozarks Audubon
Greene County
Springfield, Mo