I've had a small flock (10-15) coming to the "stream" that  feeds my water
garden several days this past week.  It's the first  time I've seen them in my
neighborhood.  They drink and bathe, but so far  haven't gone to the nearby
holly which is full of berries.  I also had my  first ever in the yard Eastern
Towhee this past Monday, but I haven't seen him  since.

Bill Hoss
Webster Groves, MO

In a message dated 12/7/2008 10:17:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,