Just a reminder that St. Louis Audubon will be hosting a birding trip to
B.K. Leach CA Saturday, December 6.  We will meet at 8:15 am at the  Dierbergs
parking lot on the south side of the intersection of Hwy 70 and Hwy 79  and
proceed from there to B.K. Leach.  Participants can either car pool  with others
or drive their own car.  We will meet any other participants at  9:00 am at the
first parking lot in the conservation area after entering on Hwy  M.  Birders
can stay as long as they wish, but we will not be making a stop  for lunch,
so they should bring their own.   During our return,  we will stop at Winfield
and other birding spots along Hwy 79, time permitting,  and we will back at
Dierbergs around 2 pm.

The forecast is for very cold weather so dress accordingly.  The  majority of
our birding will be done by car, but we may occasionally take  short walks.

Pat Lueders, Trip Leader
St. Louis, MO