Steve Scroggs and Zelda Ellison joined me today for a quick trip to the
Lockwood area to see if we could locate the Northern Shrike.  It was present
right on our arrival.  It was a nice day, but still no Merlin or prairie
falcon.  Lot's of nice sparrows with most of them White-crowned.  Others
were Song, Tree, Savannah, Harris's, Junco, and one good look at a Lincoln's
Sparrow.  Lots, and lots, and lots of Harriers, and R-t Hawks, but one
Rough-legged Hawk, and a couple of Bald Eagles.

Charley Burwick
Springfield, Mo
Greene Co
Greater Ozarks Audubon