I am new to birding and this is my first message, hope I am doing it right!!  If not, I'm sure the world won't end.  I was going to go out to Howell Island in the morning and was wondering if anyone had experience with the island and where to go to (north end or south end).  Any help would be appreciated.  I have only been birding for a month or so, but I have some photos up at mobirds. Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting more people

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO