From: Lawrence Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Loggerhead Shrike
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 7:38 PM

Mobirders -
I enjoyed a Loggerhead Shrike at Bushwhacker CA, Vernon
County, today.  They seem so scarce that it is worth mentioning.
It was on the south road.
There is a gorgeous dark Red-tailed Hawk on the north road.
It was there last month also.
Lots of sparrows this morning.  No ducks on the lake at all.
Very pleasant outing.
Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin, Jasper County, MO.