Sorry for the late post.

There is nothing like cold weather and snow to bring in the birds to my yard in South KC. On Sunday morning in just a little under an hour, I observed 18 different species in my yard. The highlights were 8 Pine Siskins, a small flock of Cedar Waxwings, a Brown Creeper, and a single female Red Wing Blackbird. This is the second time in over 14 years of birding that I have seen a Red Wing Blackbird in my yard. Still waiting for the Red-breasted Nuthatch and Yellow-bellied Sapsucker to make their seasonal appearance.

Paul Habiger
Kansas City, Missouri