Reminds me of the begging come-on I saw written on a tip jar:
"If you fear change, leave it here."

P.
----- Original Message -----
From: "O'Sullivan, Brian P" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [Fwd: [A-List] Law professor fires back at
song-swapping lawsuits]

Singer-songwriter Gillian Welch has an interesting perspective on this
debate in her song "Everything is Free." I believe she has described this
song as a response to Napster.

From
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/welch-gillian/everything-is-free-1293.html:

Chorus:)
Everything is free now,
That's what they say.
Everything I ever loved,
I'm going to give it away.
Someone hit the big score.
They figured it out,
That we're gonna do it anyway,
Even if doesn't pay.

I can get a tip jar,
Gas up the car,
And try to make a little change
Down at the bar.

Or I can get a straight job,
I've done it before.
I never minded working hard,
It's who I'm working for.

(Chorus)

Every day I wake up,
Come in a song.
But I don't need to run around,
I just stay home.

And sing a little love song,
My love, to myself.
If there's something that you want to hear,
You can sing it yourself.

'Cause everything is free now,
That what I say.
No one's got to listen to