A great big Thank You! to Charlene Malone for posting the Hummer Alert for Jefferson City.  Went by this morning from 7:20 to 7:40 but did not see the bird then.  Went back at lunch time from 12:45 to 1:15.  Between 12:50 and 1:00, she zipped into the feeder 3 different times, staying about 20-30 seconds each time.  Had good looks of her front and side as she perched at different ports.

If you're coming through Jefferson City on Highway 54 heading West (Southwest), take the Hwy 179 exit, then take the Route C exit.  Turn left, heading towards Russellville.  After crossing over Hwy 179, Route CC is the first left turn (turn lane and traffic light).  The house is the second one on the right.  Has a nice circle driveway to park in.

It's so much fun to actually see the bird you're going after!

Good Birding!
Barb Duncan
Jefferson City, MO
Cole County