 Subject: IBET Christmas Bird Count info (no obs)
From: Urs Geiser <ugeiser AT xnet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:14:30 -0600

In order to promote participation by as many birders as possible, I'm
once again publishing a statewide list of Christmas Bird Counts at the
usual web location, http://home.xnet.com/~ugeiser/Birds/BirdCounts.html

Thanks to a small number of active contributors already I have the dates
and compiler/contact info for about half of the expected counts in
Illinois (and a few in the immediate vicinity).  If you have additional
information about the remaining counts, updates, or corrections, please
send them my way.  I will post updates as they come in, until the end of
the season.

Thanks very much,
Urs

--