Several people has suggested that the bird I'm calling a Ruby-
throated hummingbird may be something else. I just haven't noticed
anything that makes me think it's anything other than Ruby-throat,
except the calendar. If anyone would like to try his or her luck
you're certainly welcome. I'll email directions on request. Best
chance is the feeder on the window in my backyard. Be advised this is
a very unpredictable and shy bird--no guarantee you'll see it. It is
still present at 7:15AM Mon., 11-17.
Anne McCormack

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/