Mobirders,
Lanny Chambers (hummingbird bander located in Fenton, MO) informed me that
there is an immature female RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD being seen south of Jeff
City.
He got permission from the hosts to let birders come and see this bird.
The name of hosts and location is listed below.
Please use google maps or mapguest for driving directions directly from your
location.

As always, please respect the hosts' wishes: do NOT call or knock on door
and be mindful of the parking situation. :-)

Lanny Chamber advises:
> At 4.2 grams, this Rufous could leave at any time. It's typical for  them
> to leave in early morning.

Hope everyone that wishes to see this bird gets a chance.

Half the fun of birding is sharing sightings with others. :-)

Good chasing,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

P.S. ANY word on the RUFOUS h'bird in the Springfield area?
Banded to confirm ID? Gone or still here?
Just curious.