Quick post until I organize myself and get other things done:

LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL - adult, in gull roost
Maybe the 1st cycle LBBG too
Too dark to pick out anything else.

TONS of Swans today. At least two adult Tundras and two juvies.
Would not be surprised if there are more than that.

FINALLY after several months (year, year & 1/2 or two?) saw a PEREGRINE
launch itself off of one of the Clark Bridge columns.

Had a very distant loon in site in Ellis Bay but could not re-find it when I
moved to get a closer look.
Maybe that "loon" was really a W. grebe......darn.

Good birding,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.