I spotted a Western/Clark's Grebe at Fellows Lake in Greene County this morning.  Charley Burwick and I studied it for a while, and we could not rule out Clark's Grebe.  It had a very bright yellow bill, and the black line on the face pattern appeared to start at the top of the bill.  We couldn't tell the location of the eye in relation to the black/white line, as the distance prevented us from seeing the eye specifically.

Charley took some pictures with his point and shoot camera, but we're not sure if they came out.

Black stripe on hind neck was not helpful either way.

I'm heading out there again in hopes of getting some more pictures.

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, Missouri