We spotted two mature Bald Eagles around 3:0O p.m. this afternoon at Creve
Coeur Lake.  The eagles were east of Tremayne Shelter flying high over the
frisbee golf course.

Please forgive me for this late posting, but I should also mention that we
spotted five flocks of hundreds of American White Pelicans flying over highway
40 near Mason Road last Sunday morning around 10:30.  It was probably one
of the most amazing sights I have ever seen.

Happy birding,

Michele Rambaud
St. Louis, MO