I have completed restoring the County Listing module of our website. This allows individuals to post their birding totals by county. A number of you have emailed me and told me how much you like to use this module. You should now be able to do so!

One must be logged in, then access the pages using the navigation menu LISTING>>>County Listing.

This can also be accessed from Josh Uffman's MOlist page: LISTING>>>MOlisters||County Lists.

Have fun!

Let me know if you experience any troubles.

Patrick