Continued from the 8AM report already posted.

Three of us random birders saw it at 10-11 AM on Sunday.  From talking to
birders, it seems to travel from the bubbler East to the other end of Gaddy
Garden where there is a pine tree, then back around to the brush right
behind the bench. As far as I could tell, it stays at eye level or below.

My guess is that it will leave soon, hard to believe it would stay to
Monday. Happy birding, or twitching as the English say.

Esa.