Hi List --

I observed two immature male RTHB's at my feeders in Troy
this AM -- I took photos (date-stamped) for verification,
but mostly so I'd remember the date for my files. <G>

BTW -- Chipping Sparrows have returned in large numbers.
Eastern Phoebes are still around, as are Bluebirds
which is not remarkable because we see them all
year.

Robins, Eastern Meadowlarks and Killdeer are present
in large numbers and the Canada Geese are increasing in
number daily, on and around the lake just west of our back
yard.

Red-bellied Woodpeckers visit daily, but the Red Headed
group that was around all summer, have headed out.

John Hitzeman
Troy, MO

http://mobirds.smugmug.com/gallery/4940414_Eehub#295061131_9VErd