 I am pleased to share with you the Fall 2008 edition of the Audubon
Missouri newsletter.

http://mo.audubon.org/PDFs/Newsletter_Fall2008.pdf

Those of you doing chapter work should note with interest the front page
article on the TOYOTA Together Green Grants. Many Missouri chapters are
involved in community projects that perhaps could benefit from applying for
these grant funds.  The more money we pull into Missouri, the better!

Also the ASM State Park Birding Weekend is listed in the 2008 Upcoming
Activities listing.

I hope you find the newsletter informative and enjoyable.  If you wish to be
added to the email distribution list for this quarterly newsletter, simply
email your request to:  [log in to unmask]

Jean Leonatti
Boone County
Columbia, MO