Hello Missouri Birders...

I was allowed to sneak away this afternoon real quick to see what was at
Riverlands M.B.S. (St. Charles Co).  The drive there was much more
entertaining than the birding as I observed not one, but two individuals
riding wheelies down highways.  The first guy in wheelie mode was in the
fast lane on Hwy 270, easily doing 70 MPH, the other guy, not as impressive
(or as stupid), was on Hwy 367.  Riverlands really did not have much at all:
Very few waders, very very few gulls, very few anything, with the highlight
being about 1000 Tree Swallows and 3 Barn Swallows along Red School Road.

However, the bubbler and my backyard (St. Louis County) were hopping today:
- An immature Red-shouldered Hawk continues (Pretty darn rare in my suburban
neighborhood)
- ~ 10 Chimney Swifts still overhead
- my FOF Brown Creeper
- 1 Golden-crowned Kinglet
- 1 Brown Thrasher (Do not nest in/or near my yard)
- 2 Blue-headed Vireo (Hey, I didn't say Solitary this time)
- 2 Tennessee Warbler
- 1 Yellow-rumped Warbler
- 2 Chestnut-sided Warbler
- 1 Magnolia Warbler
- 3 Nashville Warbler
- 1 Blackburnian Warbler (gettin' late for this young fella)
- 2 Black-throated Green Warbler
- 1 Common Yellowthroat

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO