Linda Frederick and I birded Bohigian CA this morning and between us we picked up ten lbs of beggar lice and nine specie of sparrow including; Towhee, Field, Chipping, Song, Fox, Lincoln, Swamp, White throated and White Crowned. Warblers included; N. Paula, Tenn, Nashville, Black throated Green, Mourning, Common Yellow throat, Orange crowned, Pine and Yellow rumped. We also found Blue headed Vireo, Yellow throated Vireo and quite a few White eyed Vireo, but the highlight of the day was the twenty or more Rose breasted Grosbeak, Great morning to be out birding, beggar lice and all.

Yellow bellied Sapsuckers are back also, full report on Cache.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO