From: Jackie Chain <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Tower Grove Park 9-16-08/11 a.m. to noon
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 5:49 PM

Shawn, I saw your Blue-winged after you left, plus all the birds listed before or after.  Add 1 or 2 Brown Thrashers.  Rose Ann saw a Mourning Warbler in the "elephant ears" behind the Bubbler; and a female Downy Woodpecker joined the Black and White crowd.  An Eastern Wood Peewee was heard, so it was probably one of the flycatchers on the Olive-sided tree, and I saw an unidentified Empid catch a sizable moth.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County