Hello Mo-birders and ASM Members,

By now we hope all are aware of the annual Audubon Society of Missouri
Fall Meeting at Camp Clover Point, Lake Ozark State Park, on September
26, 27 and 28.  This is just a reminder to those who haven't registered
yet  - you should be getting your registrations in the mail in the next
few days. We do like to give our caterers a heads up on the number of meals.

And speaking of meals - it's reason enough to come to the Fall Meeting!
Our caterers of several decades are great and our six meals are worth
the trip. We have a great weekend every year.  There are programs on
Friday and Saturday evenings.  We enjoy fall birding with friends from
across the state. The half-day field trips visit areas in the park and
elsewhere.  We frequently go 'owling' after dark, there's generally a
'hawk watch' mid-morning on Sunday, and you can just sit on the dock if
you please. ASM has the entire camp for the weekend so lodging in the
dormitories is available to everyone who is registered.  And all this is
available at the bargain price of $65 for the entire weekend. Life is good!

Check out the ASM website at mo-birds.org for further details and a
registration form. Everyone is welcome.

Come join us at the park.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Joyce Bathke, Treasurer, and
Jim Zellmer, President

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/