Early this morning I had a group of 15 Scissor-tailed Flycatchers on
power lines along hwy 5 just north of the Cooper/Morgan County line,
about 1 mile north of the junction with hwy 50. Quite a surprise and I
had to stop, count and then photograph a few of them to convince
myself that there were that many there. Later in the morning I had 2
Caspian Terns and a Stilt Sandpiper at the R-1 pond/lake at South Farm
in Columbia.

Walter Wehtje
Columbia, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: Sept. 26-28, 2008 at Osage Beach, MO