Was anyone at the Dept of Conservation Columbia Bottom presentation/tour yesterday 6-? PM?  We got there to check on the rivers at 5:30 & saw the sign at the gate.  When we drove back to the confluence, gate was closed.  Saw quite a few people on the 'Bridge to Nowhere', and my first bald eagle of the season (don't THINK it was on a leash for the tour?).  MO river was at least halfway up the levee behind the visitor center.

Ken Thompson,  Moline Acres, North StLouis County, MO 63136