From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Charlene and Jim Malone
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RED Phalarope at Carlyle Lake

ILLINOIS bird

Just an FYI because I don't know exactly where it was seen, but the St. L
Audubon group found a RED PHALAROPE at Carlyle Lake. NICE up close looks of
the bird (of course, I was not there,,,&^%$#) Tom Bormann got close
pictures.

Also seen: SABINE'S GULL (juv), Bonaparte's gulls

Just a bit of a head's up if anyone is going over this weekend.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.