Huey rd. Clinton county IL. 9-17.

First a couple of Tree Swallows:
Here looking like a parakeet:  white headed, light-billed.
(If you can make it into a Violent-green let me know)
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/hueyb.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/hueya.jpg
Here a masked Tree:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/tree1.jpg

The Cliff Swallows liked to hang around the telephone pole:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/tree3.jpg
Here a bird I circulated to a few big dogs as a possible Cave:
Mark Seiffert was the first to shoot it down.
The bird not showing nape, forehead and enough rump to eliminate Tree.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/huey1.jpg
Here Cliff Swallow with dark face and throat:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/huey8.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/huey6.jpg
Here pics: light faces, masked, light throat:
(If you can make any into a Cave let me know)
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/huey10.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/huey9.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/huey5.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/huey2.jpg