September 16, 2008    Missouri Western State University, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Things dropped off somewhat this morning as we netted about 1/2 the number of birds which we banded yesterday.

Netted but escaped while I attempted to retrieve them:
Philadelphia Vireo - 1
Ovenbird - 1 (Not to worry we did net/band three of these eventually.)

One recaptured:
"Trail's" Flycatcher (that's an Alder or a Willow Flycatcher) - 1 (banded yesterday)

Bird netted and banded (fifteen birds of ten species):
Swainson's Thrush - 1
Ovenbird - 3
House Wren - 1
Gray Catbird - 1