FYI
http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/IBET.html#1221141170

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

 Subject: IBET 2 spoonbills still in western Jackson Co. (actually Missouri)
From: "Rhonda \(Monroe\) Rothrock" <woodthrusheola8 AT yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:52:33 -0700 (PDT)

Wednesday evening (09/10/08) Don Mullison relocated 2 rosette spoonbills along
the northern side of the southern chute on Grand Tower Island from Island Road
(the Mississippi River levee road) in western Jackson County but Grand Tower
Island is actually Missouri.

The location would be approximately 1000 meters due north of the red start on
the following mapquest map.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Grand+Tower&state=IL&address=Island+Rd+%26+Lower+Chute+Rd&zipcode=62942&country=US&latitude=37.575601&longitude=-89.498251&geocode=INTERSECTIONI'll be driving out after work this PM in my fourth attempt to see
them...hoping I'll see them flying over Jackson County.

Monday evening Don and I watched has hundreds of egrets and heron
flocked to a roost on the west side of the T between Ware Wolf Lake Road and
Lodge Road west of Ware in Union County.? We located a second large egret/heron
roost in a tree line southeast of Cemetery Road, east off IL Rt. 3, (south of
Grand Tower,) in southern Jackson County.

Rhonda

Rhonda Rothrock

Pomona, Jackson County, Illinois  62975