This is a belated report on the St. Louis Audubon fieldtrip last Saturday. We had 15 hardy souls who struggled with few birds and heavy foliage for the first hour and half.  Things picked up after10:30 and we ended with 35 sps., 9 warblers, includung Magnolia, Black and White and Canada.  Some also had good looks at a beautiful Yellow-throated Vireo.

torrey berger
St. Louis

This message, including attachments, is from the law firm of Lewis, Rice & Fingersh, L.C. This message contains information that may be confidential and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or call us at 314-444-7600. You may not forward, print, copy, distribute, or use the information in this message if you are not the intended recipient. **************** IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with U.S. Treasury Department regulations, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that the IRS might attempt to impose on a taxpayer, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter. There is no limitation by this Firm on the disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure of any transaction, arrangement, or matter discussed herein by the intended recipient of this communication.