I checked Long Branch Lake and Thomas Hill Reservoir (THR) from noon to 3:00 pm this Sunday 14th. 100-200 Ring billed Gulls at both sites but no other gull species were observed.  About five Caspian Terns were at Long Branch.  Terns at THR were 20 Caspians, 5 Forster's, 5 Black, and 4 Common.  The East Fork of the Chariton River was over the road about two miles east of Clifton Hill so I had to detour up north again and come back down to 24 Hy. No Sabine's Gull or L. T. Jaeger yet.

brad