 At 7:25 PM this evening my wife and I were taking a walk north on Gray Av in Webster Groves and noticed many (500+) Swifts circling over the Bristol School.  At 7:30 they started going into the south chimney on the school and by 7:45 PM they were all in for the night.  They maintained a large circle flying clockwise over the school as a few at a time would drop down into the chimney.  Some of them chased off a crow that came nearby but then rejoined the circle.  We will check on them again tomorrow evening.  This is the first time we had noticed this event.

Marv and Karen Staloch

Webster Groves, St. Louis County