MO-Birders -

I have FINALLY updated my web site (link below my name) with details and photos from the Wagtail Senior Birding Club's Rocky Mountain Birding Trip that five members of our group took this past June.

If interested, please feel free to take a look (click on "Click here to view Rocky Mountain Birding Trip -2008" located on my first web page).

...Dave Faintich

Olivette, MO
http://david.faintich.com/

"The truth of the matter is, the birds could very well live without us, but many - perhaps all - of us would find life incomplete, indeed almost intolerable without the birds" ~~ Roger Tory Peterson