MoBirders,

Just a reminder that we are down to three weeks before the annual ASM Fall Meeting that will be held in the Ozark's. The dates for the fall meeting will be September 26, 27, & 28th.

Come and join us as we share good birding, good friends, and good food. We will have a work shop on "birding without binoculars" along with field trips to some of the best birding in the area.

For more details, please log in on mobirds.org and click on ASM in the menu and click on the tab for the fall meeting 2008. Additional information can be found on how to register, the costs, sleeping arrangements and schedule for the weekend. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any time.

Hope to see you all at the fall meeting.

Jim Zellmer
President
The Audubon Society of Missouri
Blue Springs, Mo