Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:30:49 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hurricane Birds in McCurtain
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello All,

I just recieved word that an abundance of "sea birds" are being seen at the Red SLough and Broken Bow Lake, certainly a few would be Oklahoma Birds for many of us.  Some that were mentioned were Sooty Tern, Frigate Bird, Royal Tern, and I'll let the discover's give the details on everything later.  So get yourself down there, and then think about those of us thank can't go!  And keep your eyes on the look out on local lakes around your area.....you never know what may turn up!

Cheers,

Eric Beck

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/