 At 7:25 PM this evening my wife and I were taking a walk north on Gray Av
in Webster Groves and noticed many (500+) Swifts circling over the Bristol
School.  At 7:30 they started going into the south chimney on the school and
by 7:45 PM they were all in for the night.  They maintained a large circle
flying clockwise over the school as a few at a time would drop down into the
chimney.  Some of them chased off a crow that came nearby but then rejoined
the circle.  We will check on them again tomorrow evening.  This is the
first time we had noticed this event.

Marv and Karen Staloch

Webster Groves, St. Louis County