 MO-Birders -

This morning, Dency Kahn and I spent about 3 hours at RMBS (9:00am-noon).
We saw 29 species, but nothing unusual.  Among those birds seen:

Green Heron (3 - along Wiese Road, On top of the lock from the IL side, and
in the slough on the IL side acroos from the dam)

Snowy Egret - 2 in Heron Pond

Lesser Yellowlegs (1 in a large puddle where Weise Rd and Red School Road
meet)

Am Kestrel (Red School Road)

25 ETSs (Red School Road)

Eastern Phoebe (2 - one along Red School Road and one near the dam on the IL
side)

Forster's Tern - 1 at Lincoln Shield

Caspian Tern (about 10 at Lincoln Shield)

Many Swallows (Barn, Cliff, N. Rough-winged, Tree)

Belted Kingfisher (slough acrros the road from dam on IL side)

...Dave Faintich
Olivette, MO
http://david.faintich.com/

"The truth of the matter is, the birds could very well live without us, but
many - perhaps all - of us would find life incomplete, indeed almost
intolerable without the birds" ~~ Roger Tory Peterson