MO-Birders -

I have FINALLY updated my web site (link below my name) with details and
photos from the Wagtail Senior Birding Club's Rocky Mountain Birding Trip
that five members of our group took this past June.

If interested, please feel free to take a look (click on "Click here to view
Rocky Mountain Birding Trip -2008" located on my first web page).

...Dave Faintich

Olivette, MO
http://david.faintich.com/

"The truth of the matter is, the birds could very well live without us, but
many - perhaps all - of us would find life incomplete, indeed almost
intolerable without the birds" ~~ Roger Tory Peterson