Hi all,
I just got back from Table Rock where Joe and I saw the bird in question.
I, too, am cautiously optimistic about the sighting, and will be submitting
what I can best describe as secondary documentation, as I would have liked a
better look. (I'm much slower on the uptake than Joe!  :)  )  We did have a
flyover at about 200 yards though.

A second note.  We had a definite Sabine's Gull, however, a lifer for me!

Get down here, especially photographers!
Good Birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO