I wonder if its the same Hudsonian Godwit that was seen and photographed a few weeks ago at BK Leach

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlene and Jim Malone <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 9:02 am
Subject: HUDSONIAN GODWIT at RMBS

Torrey Berger has a HUDSONIAN GODWIT at Riverlands MBS, St. Charles co.
(There have been multiple reports of Hudsonians just north of us in the Midwest)

Same pool as I had my Avocet (coming from MO side - pool just past the state line along the gravel road to the dam)
SO it's a IL bird.

Hayford rd or other places that are attracting lots of birds might be good today.

So far no rain here in SW St. L co.

Later,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.