 I wonder if its the same Hudsonian Godwit that was seen and photographed a few weeks ago at BK Leach

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlene and Jim Malone <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 9:02 am
Subject: HUDSONIAN GODWIT at RMBS

Torrey Berger has a HUDSONIAN GODWIT at Riverlands MBS, St. Charles co.?

(There have been multiple reports of Hudsonians just north of us in the
Midwest)?
?

Same pool as I had my Avocet (coming from MO side - pool just past the state
line along the gravel road to the dam)?

SO it's a IL bird.?
?

Hayford rd or other places that are attracting lots of birds might be good
today.?
?

So far no rain here in SW St. L co.?
?

Later,?

Charlene Malone?

St. Louis co. ?

The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum?

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/?

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/