I've had a drop-in flock of Warblers this afternoon : Black-and-White,
Redstarts, Perulas, Tennessee, Chestnut-sided, Bay-breasted, Blackpoll.
They were moving quickly headed south from me but enjoyed the water and the
walnut tree outside my window.  Binculars hardly needed but used to confirm.
Great fun!  They were gone in half and hour.

I would suspect they were pushed by the cooler temps up north but may hang
around the Rock Bridge park and Grindstone nature area because of weather to
the south.
Mariel Stephenson
Columbia, Mo