I checked out Gaddy Garden in TGP ~7:30 am this morning and barely found any of the usual suspects, let alone any migrants. Either they aren't there yet, I missed them, or they were still in bed.

But I did see one of the CWE peregrines today, and it's hard to call any day on which you see a peregrine a bad day for birding.

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"

ASM Fall Meeting: Sept. 26-28, 2008 at Osage Beach, MO