Do the IL people want us to do ANY documentation for birds seen in IL? Do they have a SPARKS equivalent, or anything? I tend to assume that they have spies in our midst, much as we do in neighboring states, so they find out about the stuff, but how do they like the documentation done?

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"