I saw adult and juv WEKI on the Mo.State fairgrounds yesterday when Dianne and I were there. They were on the utilty wires behind the Administration building, which is across from the Grandstand. They were quite noisy with the young ones begging to be fed. I did not see anyone else walking by even look up at them though. Isn't it amazing how people can so easily tune out the natural world around them!!??

 Nighthawks were calling overhead at same location as we left last night around 8:30 after watching the Draft Horse Show. The Six Horse Hitches at the end were Awesome as always! If you ever get the chance - go see them! BTW - the finals are tomorrow night.

Steve Kinder